Sunday 14 September 2014

5 things I've learned this week

One of my favourite blogs is Cider with Rosie.  She does this segment where she reflects on her past week in short, but sweet, comments.  For some reason, I adore this idea even if most of the world probably isn't interested in what I have to say.  I've decided to make my own segment based on this idea.  I imagine it will become a monthly thing, but this past week definitely has been a learning one (in both good and bad ways).  


  • readings take much longer than you originally plan for
  • when you get out of bed, don’t go back. You’re not just going to rest for “5 more minutes”
  • the old man singing “Daisy” on the bus appreciated the Quran. His level of confidence is something I want to work towards as I age 
  • it’s going to take a lot to impress my course supervisor 
  • when running late, the absolute minimum is concealer. Just apply it and go. Going barefaced didn't do anyone any favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment