Sunday 31 August 2014

Welcome to Custom Blue

Welcome to my little corner of the internet! 


My name is Mehnaz.  Currently, I am a second year science student living in Toronto, Canada.  I am infatuated by all things beautiful and have decided to start a blog as a creative outlet.  Over the past year, I have fallen in love with blogs.  There's something about recognizing the potential in every day and having it documented.  Seeing as I live in Toronto, i've learned to make it my own.  The name of this blog stems from my favourite colour and my desire to customize things to make them more individual.  I foresee this blog to be focused on the lifestyle of a student, often simple and silly.  So grab a cup of tea, and stay awhile!  (It's one of my favourite things to do).

p.s. the picture was taken while watching an episode of Arthur haha you're never too old for Arthur ;)

3 comments: